In this episode, we dive into the concept of working in parallel with each other with different approaches.
In this episode, we talk through the impacts of user experience on a project and a business. In the cut-throat, competitive nature of businesses it’s an essential component of long-term success.
In the last podcast, we looked at the necessity of humility in the web industry; specifically in relation to education. In this episode, we’ll continue the conversation and learn how humility alone isn’t enough.
This episode dives deep into one of the biggest issues in education: Pride. We’ll discuss how pride is the great inhibitor to upgrading your skills.
One of my favorite things to do is to learn. It’s part of who I am. If you’ve listened any of the other podcasts, then you probably already knew that. One of the ways I expand my brain on a daily basis is through quality podcasts.
- Shop Talk Show hosted by Chris Coyer and Dave Rupert
- CodePen Radio hosted by Chris Coyer
- Developer Tea hosted by Jonathan Cutrell
- Creative Pep Talk hosted by Andy J. Miller
- The Graphic Sound hosted by Brandon Rike
- Ctrl+Clck hosted by Lea Alcantara and Emily Lewis
- A Responsive Web Design Podcast hosted by Ethan Marcotte and Karen McGrane
- Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Project hosted by Adam Savage
- 3 Guys 3 Questions
- We Got This
- America’s Test Kitchen Radio